cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Unable to resolve context key (in CLI)
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:17:25 GMT
Hi,

In order to test again my Ant task with a fresh checkout from CVS, I ran
the CLI itself with minimal configuration:

cocoon cli -x cli.xconf

And got:

X [0]                                     samples/hello-world/hello.html
BROKEN: Unable to resolve context key: default-encoding
X [0]                                     samples/      BROKEN: Unable
to resolv
e context key: default-encoding
X [0]                                     docs/index.html       BROKEN:
Unable t
o resolve context key: default-encoding
X [0]                                     docs/plan/index.html  BROKEN:
Unable t
o resolve context key: default-encoding
* [5/54]    [0/0]     0.04s  1.4Kb   docs/images/button-xml-lo.gif
X [0]                                     docs/introduction.html
BROKEN:
Unable to resolve context key: default-encoding
* [7/54]    [0/0]     0.01s  4.0Kb   docs/images/cocoon.gif
X [0]                                     docs/plan/release.html
BROKEN:
Unable to resolve context key: default-encoding
X [0]                                     docs/plan/linkstatus.html
BROKEN:
Unable to resolve context key: default-encoding
X [0]                                     docs/plan/todo-doc.html
BROKEN:
Unable to resolve context key: default-encoding

Has someone changed something that might have caused this? Presumably,
someone has set up a default encoding in the setvlet that isn't getting
through to the CLI? Can anyone give me any pointers as to what has changed?

Regards, Upayavira