cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] rollback Cocoon 2.2 and do Fortress merge later (was Re: Fortress Conversion Stalled)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:55:15 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Then who cares if 2.2 will take 2 years or more? Nobody!.

Nah,careful! Alot of people care of the new features and also case about
the time they will be ready to be used. Waiting for a 2.2 release which
happens in two years will throw us back to the 2.0 times and doesn't
seem that we've learned about it (release often and early).

> So lets
> continue. I think the new features discused for cocoon 2.2 are cool.
> Including the internals changes. Please continue.

If I understand Berin correctly he isn't able to continue. So, it's up
to us to bring the migration to an end.

--
Giacomo Pati