cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] rollback Cocoon 2.2 and do Fortress merge later (was Re: Fortress Conversion Stalled)
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:18:26 GMT
It only makes sense to roll back and start concentrating on Cocoon Blocks
at this time.

I do highly recommend refactoring Cocoon bit by bit to remove ECM assumptions
wherever they exist so that the actual upgrade to Fortress or Merlin will be
much simpler.

+1 from me.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin