cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <>
Subject Re: Groovy language for XSP [Fwd: [xml-dev] The Free World vs Microsoft Inc: A Closer Look At Groovy]
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:56:58 GMT
Oleg Dulin wrote:

>>I see there has been some discussion about continuations on their ML:
>>but it doesn't seem very probable that Groovy will support continuations
>> any time soon, which is a pity.
>How about XSP ? I can certainly see it as a language for use with XSPs.
>Is it at all possible to use any BSF-supported scripting language with XSP
>or is it limited to Java ?

It's currently "limited" to Java, Javascript, Python. But even those do
not get much attention (have you seen anybody submitting ports of
logicsheets to javascript or python? no?). Anyway, if you want to add
new language as a target XSP language, you are free to do so, it's not
complex at all. See Javascript or pyhon for a starters.

View raw message