cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [Woody] form2 XML binding example does not set id for new rows
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 08:30:31 GMT
Marc Portier wrote:
> don't fully understand what you are saying here, but if you have
> investigated more and have more detail to present the issue I'll do a
> best effort to get into it
> (next week I'll have limited online time though, so be patient)

No, I haven't investigated it fully. I will probably investigate it
later, but since what I'm doing is a proof of concept to see whether
Woody can handle a use case involving a _very_ large (more than 100
fields) form backed by an XML document, I'm going to make it work
somehow and, if the POC proves useful, fix it later.

> Good news: I was under the impression Sylvain (aka him again ;-)) added
> a SimpleRepeaterJXPathBinding for this very reason?

Will have a look ASAP.

	Thanks again,

		Ugo