cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fooling around with cocoon davmap
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:49:21 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

> Should we strive for strict compatibility in the short term?

IMO, yes. We are now building a foundation for Cocoon to be a viable DAV
server, and this should include finding all the possible shortcomings
and solve them now instead than later, when we will start polishing
things up. There's always room for hacks, but I'd rather leave them to a
later point: now we're more in a proof of concept phase, after which I
expect some serious design to happen, possibly even on Cocoon core.

WDYT?

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino