cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "TREGAN Fabien (APTUS)" <Fabien.TRE...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: A general Note
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:21:13 GMT
Sylvain wrote :

> I don't exactly
> know where this feeling comes from with Cocoon:

When you start being strong at something, you start "feeling" things, but
you are not always conscious of thing you feel, you can't explain them. And
one day, you ear either a great master or a child saying something that
seems very simple, but that you understand very deeply.

I think that the feeling that cocoon is "your" when you get start using
(loving ?) it (him ?) just come from the fact that it's all made of all that
simples, childlike, things that all of us already knew without being able of
expressing (coding ?) them.

For me, learning Cocoon, lurking cocoon-dev (and following your gentle fight
with Stephano) has been the taoist part I was missing in my
computer-sciences learning.

Thanks to all of you,
fabien.