cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [Woody-binding] wb:repeater unique-path
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 10:38:56 GMT
Bruno Dumon dijo:

Hi Bruno:

Thanks for the patch. I will try it right now. I stopped yesterday because
of that. :-D

> BTW, names like res_id and Auth_permission don't follow the java naming
> conventions, better would be resId and AuthPermission.

I am aware of that. Druid also generates the SQL script for the DB (I use
PostgreSQL) and in PostgreSQL there are no diference between upper/lower
cases. This is why we are using this nonstandard approach.

But you are right. We will switch on the next app. Thanks for the comment.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo