cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Thank you
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:43:19 GMT
Ugo Cei dijo:
> Our application has 16 forms for a total of more than 600 fields and all
> of them are brilliantly handled by Woody. The logic is entirely driven
> by Flowscript and persistence needs are handled by Hibernate. JX
> templates are used for views.

Hi Ugo:

I am glad to hear about your success! :-D

Is woody fast enough to manage the 160 fields in a form? I will be glad to
hear about that. Sometimes I feel Woody is a little bit slow.

Please share your experiences about this topic with us.

BTW, we are using as development server an Athlon XP 2.2 with 1 GB of RAM
and sometimes a lot smaller forms are "slow" for us.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo