cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [OT] - About MS published schemas
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:09:52 GMT
David Kavanagh dijo:
> Saw this too. Seems like once some standard transforms are built, they
> should get included with cocoon. I'd like to see something go from a
> result-set to the Excel template (due to be published in Dec '03).
> Still, you'd have to know that the Office 2003 suite is going to be
> installed at all of your client machines. (A bit optimistic at this
> stage).

Hehe. Nope. I am sorry, but it is not our case. :-DD We use OpenOffice.org
since more than a year. It is currently a standard inside our company. We
don't play the "MS Office upgrade game" anymore. I thought the last one we
had was 2000. Even more, we currently don't use any MS product at all
inside our company. We are:

"Proud to be a 100% MS free company" (TM) ;-DD

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo