cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: GT 2003 talks: audio only example, please test
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:03:22 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz dijo:
> A while ago there were requests to provide the GT2003 presentations as
> low-bandwidth audio only.
> I have made a small example with the first minute of Steven's talk,
> could people test it on various platforms before I do the whole thing?
> Please report here indicating platform.
> MP3 example file can be found at
> I've tested it on macosx with ITunes, plays ok, title and copyright are
> shown in the info fields.

Hi Bertrand:

Nice effort. I think people with low bandwith will welcome this new
presentation of the conferences. I already tested it on my Fedora Core 1
(yes!, the new one from Red Hat!) :-D

BTW, Cocoon shine in this OS too.

The MP3 sounds good and comprehensible. XMMS reports me: 16Kbps, 11KHz. Mono.

I think it is OK.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

View raw message