cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [Woody] - <wd:hotkey> status?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:53:01 GMT
Marc Portier dijo:
> well, I do think it does make sense to go for wi:label
>
> Thinking about it in some abstract terms, we could look at the wd-file
> as some kind of a class definition, with all of its declared fields as
> some kind of member-variable declarations

The decision is hard to take. I thought the definition file is related to
a form definition. Under this context it is correct to have an accesskey
related to the label.

> however, this 'label' and 'accesskey' stuff rather takes up the
> equivalent role of 'static' variables that are shared across all
> instances of the same class.

Another thing is a general datatype repository (similiar like the one in
XReports). I thought it is a good idea too, but it must be just as a
helper to avoid is write the same datatypes over and over.

> hm, just a way to look at it I guess?

:-D

> <snip topic="more agreement on wi:accesskey inside wi:label"/>

I prefer wd:accesskey inside wd:label.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo