cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: OJB block clean up
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:07:20 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
Hi Joerg:

>> Thanks for asking Joerg. The .class are there because they are already
>> "JDO enhanced". This is a special step after compiling in JDO.
>
> Yes, I read about it. But these class files are used nowhere? How will
> they get to build/webapp/samples/**?

Before it was automatically copied. I don't check it recently. Of course I
saw some changes on the build.xml and gump.xml But does not check it.

>> My problem was I don't saw where I can put the special ANT task. :-(
>
> Do you have such an Ant task? We have a directory tools/src/anttasks,
> where such things can be placed into.

Thanks for the tip. I will check this. At time when I tried to do this
nobody answer the question.

What I need is to launch a java process for JDO enhancing after compiling
the sample classes.

It this posible in our current build system without hacking it too much?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo