cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: OJB block clean up
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:49:41 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> In the block there is a WEB-INF directory including compiled classes.
> IMO that's not ok and from what I see I think it can be removed, but
> some possible useful files could be missing afterwards: OJB.properties,
> repository.xml and repository.dtd. The rest is already in the java
> directory AFAICS.
>
> Antonio?

Hi Joerg:

Thanks for asking Joerg. The .class are there because they are already
"JDO enhanced". This is a special step after compiling in JDO.

Since we have no right to distribute jdo libs. I did it in this way. But
now I thought we can check if the user has the jars in the dir and "JDO
enhance" them only if the user has the JDO jars.

I requieres to launch a special ANT task from the JDO jar libs. If you can
help me I can provide more info about how it might work.

My problem was I don't saw where I can put the special ANT task. :-(

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo