cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Klamar <sebi+lists.cocoon-...@tux.wh17.tu-dresden.de>
Subject SitemapSource: coherence between ResourceNotFoundException and <Source>.exists()
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:09:15 GMT
While working with <SourceResolver>.resolveURI(<String>) I got an
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException.  I was wondering bc
my test <Source>.exists() returned true.  I looked into
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource (CVS 1.14) and
saw that exists() always return true.  Why does it always return true
but throws a ResourceNotFoundException when invoking getInputStream()?

TIA -- Sebastian

PS: If this question better fits to user list I'll be sorry.  Does
    »working on Cocoon itself« (description on ML page) also mean write
    an own Transformer or only contributing to Cocoon sources?

--
Dinge, die man nicht hören will, wenn man operiert wird:
                  »Ruf' mal einer die Putzfrau, wir brauchen einen Mop!«