cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Borges Charles <charlesborges_...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: SVGSerializer patch
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:25:44 GMT
> >I think that in cocoon 2.1.3 the sitemap parameters
> are not available for serializers. They're always
> set to empty parameters when the
> SitemapModelComponent is a Serializer.
> >Is that correct?
> >

> It is correct that... you found a bug :-/
>
> The sitemap engine wasn't updated to take into
> account the ability for
> serializers to implement SitemapModelComponent.
>
> I just fixed it in the CVS.
>
> Sylvain

Given this bug fix, i propose a SVGSerializer patch
which support sitemap parameters (see attached files).

Thus,

1. in the serializer configuration you define the
transcoding hints which can be overriden by the
sitemap parameters, say:
<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.svg2png"
name="svg2png"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer"
mime-type="image/png">
 <parameter name="indexed" type="integer" value="16"/>
</map:serializer>

2. Override in a serialize node:
<map:serialize type="svg2png">
 <map:parameter name="override-transcoding-hints"
value="true"/>
 <map:parameter name="indexed" value="2"/>
</map:serialize>

Charles