cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Perryman <bperryman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Changing sitemap causes app to throw a null pointer exception...
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:34:46 GMT
Hi,

I submitted this about 2 weeks ago and no one
responded.

For me, it turned out that in my main sitemap my mount
of my sub-sitemap was not being executed. It was
commented out accidentally. Why the sub-sitemap loaded
the first time, I'm still not sure. But when my
sub-sitemap was properly mounted, any changes were
reloaded without restarting Tomcat.

Verify that your sub-sitemap is properly mounted in
your main sitemap and that the check-reload flag is
set to "yes".

I hope that this helps.

BTW, I'm using Cocoon 2.1.2-dev and Tomcat
4.1.24-LE-jdk1.4.