cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Woody patch] Class, New, Struct, and Union widgets
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:28:35 GMT
On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 14:37, Timothy Larson wrote:
> A diff adding Class, New, Struct, and Union widgets to Woody is at:
>   http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TimLarson
> The diff is named "woody_union.diff". I put it on the Wiki with some
> documentation so we could discuss it and improve it.
>
> What do you all think?

I had a first quick look: applying the patch and rebuilding cocoon went
without problems, which is great. The sample itself is very cool, ice
cold stuff.

Need to look into the code yet, but I saw the comment in the TODO list
about slow operation on deeper nesting levels, and was curious about
what this is caused by? Something on the processRequest or template
side?