cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: Woody: selection list problem
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:44:48 GMT
On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 20:37, Danny Bols wrote:
> [...]

A convenience method which takes a string for the second argument (the
label) would be a good idea. The first argument, the value itself, can
really be any object type so that doesn't matter. What is needed though
is checking that the type of the value corresponds to the the type of
the datatype. Can be done using the isAssignableFrom method on the class
objects.

It's just a couple of lines of code, but if you could provide a (tested)
patch that would be great.