cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From l...@overweb.it
Subject stub approach with WSDL/SOAP on Cocoon
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:58:57 GMT
Hi to all,
first of all sorry for my bad English and for not so much clarity in post :-)

I'm currently doing a project using Cocoon 2.1.2 .

I'm trying to find an automated way to reuse components in a pipelne, like
WebServiceProxyGenerator, to implement this flow:

- fetch a remote WSDL and parsing it
- construction of necessary logic to create machine-generated "stub" of SOAP
methods contained
- in/out of method parameters and invocation thru XForms or something similar
at presentation level.
- transformation of response in order to serialize and present it.

In other words, I need an approach like in API like Apache Axis or Sun WSDK.

Generator wsproxy isn't very intuitive and it doesn't seem to do that. Doesn't
work at WSDL level, doesn't support SOAP-RPC but only HTTP GET and needs in a
pipeline an XSLT transformation tailored for specific Webservice/WSDL.

The same appears for SOAPLogicsheets.

Before implementing a new Java component to do the job, someone has some
suggestions how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
--
Luca