cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Reminder] First Friday and Cocoon Release
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 06:31:33 GMT
Le Jeudi, 6 nov 2003, à 18:12 Europe/Zurich, Ugo Cei a écrit :

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Tomorrows is our first "FirstFriday"
>> (http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday)
>
> Did we agree on a whiteboarding system, at last?

Not that I know - the closest thing to a cross-platform SubEthaEdit
that I've seen is REDUCE [1], but (quick) tests were unsuccessful, we
got lots of crashes.

DocSynch [2] was ruled out because it requires exclusive locking of the
document, but it might still be usable for a small number of people
IMHO, possibly with simultaneous IRC coordination.

I'm drowning in other stuff ATM, will take time to work on some
bugzilla issues later this morning, but won't have time to test new
tools.

-Bertrand

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106680798718514&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106577358219024&w=2