cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Latty" <...@team2media.com>
Subject Woody and the ObjectModel
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:47:45 GMT
I am trying to call a web service from within my Woody Script.

The SOAP calls uses information in the session object to maintain state.

The SOAP controller takes (at present) the (Environment) ObjectModel as one of it's arguments,
from this it obtains a reference to the session object, this is so that the SOAPController
can control the state management of the SOAP calls.

I am not sure how I can get a reference to the cocoon.environment.objectModel from within
Woody, to pass in to the SOAPController.

Passing cocoon.session to SOAPController gives the following error:
Cannot convert org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon$FOM_Session@61116f
to org.apache.cocoon.environment.Session

Any help woody be appreciated.

Joe