cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Latty" <>
Subject Re: [Woody] field with selection-list (nice to have).
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:32:34 GMT
Given this type of xml (I have trimmed most of the fat from it). Where a
FareSheet has Fares which in turn have many Fare.
The repeater would be bound: with row-path="FareSheet/Fares/Fare"

Each row in the repeater will have a drop down of DepartCity.

The end result is a grid with each fare presented asking the user to choose
the DepartCity.

Surly this is not an unusal scenario.

Some of the xml I have left out has date ranges for the depart date and we
need the user to choose the date from this range. Seat allocation is done
using a list of available seats and the user chooses with a radio button.

How would you do this?

<FareSheet Active="Y" >
  <Fare Name="FARE A:" Via="" Class="Y">
   <DepartCity ="From="ADL"/>
   <DepartCity ="From="BNE"/>
   <DepartCity ="From="DRW"/>
  <Fare Name="FARE B:" To="SIN" Via="" Class="Y">
   <DepartCity ="From="DRW"/>
   <DepartCity ="From="SYD"/>
   <DepartCity ="From="PER"/>