cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject CocoonForms compared with JSF
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:42:24 GMT

Over the last days I had an offlist discussion with Sylvain and I don't
want to keep back a very nice summary of Sylvain comparing CocoonForms
with JSF. I set up a Wiki page:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFormsJSF

We would be very interested in your opinions because this will become a
"FAQ" in the future (This week I hold a presentation on Control Flow and
only mentioned CocoonForms in a few sentences but in the break after it
the "JSF-question" was one of the first ones I got ;-)

And I'm with you Jörg, that we have to show that CocoonForms is *NOT*
tied to HTML at all. Maybe a XUL example and a second skin would be
great!

Awaiting your comments :-)

--
Reinhard