cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Multipage-forms based with CocoonForms
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:40:50 GMT

From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net]

> Geoff Howard wrote:
>
> > Bruno Dumon wrote:
> >
> >> Tim has been hanging around on our mailing lists for quite
> some time,
> >> and is actively contributing, both in discussions and
> code. Becoming
> >> a committer can only motivate him to keep up the good work.
> >>
> >> +1 from me.
> >

> > +1 - welcome!
>

> +1, especially if we see advancements on multiforms! :)

CocoonForms are nearly on the top of my Cocoon-ToDo-list ;-)
I expect starting with them in december. If somebody needs it
earlier and wants to start with its implementation pls let us/me
(dev@cocoon.apache.org) know in order to avoid duplicate efforts!

If somebody wants to help me with this task or needs a starting point
have a look at this thread:

I like Sylvain's idea of the separate "wizard-layer" and will try to
use Christopher's hints how to implement it.

--
Reinhard