cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <je...@asix.com>
Subject Wafer update
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:27:58 GMT
Hi all,

Ran across this page and searched the archive for references. Found one from
a year or so ago from Sylvain, so I thought it might be time to point it out
again. The Wafer Project compares the feature sets of major Java-based web
application frameworks. Companies love this sort of chart because it can
save a lot of tedious research in making technology decisions. We all know,
though, that it's nearly impossible to know how accurate and/or up-to-date
data like this is on the Internet.

So, I'm wondering if someone who knows the innards of Cocoon better than I
do could help the gentlepeople who created this chart update it with
Cocoon's current feature-set.

http://www.waferproject.org/feature-matrix2.html

If anyone has tips on out-of-date information for other frameworks in the
chart I'd be interested as well.

Jeff