cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <je...@asix.com>
Subject Continuations and multiple sessions
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:03:13 GMT
Hi all,

Up till now I've only casually been following progress on flow and forms
development in Cocoon but recently I've had opportunity to dig deeper (new
job--woo hoo!). So my question here may already have been answered and I
missed it. Please forgive me if that's the case.

I'm curious about how flow/continuations are handled in a situation where
the user has begun interacting with a flow-managed page and then they open a
new window (via CTRL-N, say) and the two windows get out of sync with each
other. Is it possible to invalidate one and not the other? How can the
server identify each?

Thanks,

Jeff