cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons" <deri...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: New CVS?
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:03:20 GMT
I didnt know about that one. The page is an interesting read but they do a
pretty good job of keepign a low profile. Maybe Im just too embedded in jakarta
stuff. =) At any rate, one of the things I am tryint to avoid are many of the
things that C suffers from. Principally a lack of easy extensibility. One othe
the things about Java is the ease of extension due to interfaces and proper
extension point architectures.

The Eclipse project is the real mentor here. The architecture of eclipse is
phenominally easy to extend and enhance.

However it would make a good research site.

-- Robert