cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon news feed?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:28:51 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi David, thanks for the clarifications.
>
> Le Mardi, 14 oct 2003, à 10:58 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a écrit :
>
>> ...Actually step 2 should be automated by the 'forrestbot', as Upayavira
>> just said. I am not too sure that it is doing it at the moment. Last
>> time that i tweaked the current news.html i had to do it manually.
>
> Ok, so hopefully we can get forrestbot to run and make this easier.

In fact this is a need that is shared by other projects. The Apache
Incubator also needs Forrestbot to run, and we want to have it work on
Apache hardware.

Jeff has already tried to start this process, but somewhere the thing
stuck. If others are willing to give a hand, please say so, and we will
try to get a more concerted action.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -