cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon news feed?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:13:59 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> What do people think about us having our own RSS feed, with news about
> the Cocoon project?

The "changes" document in Forrest already has an RSS feed. I want to add
soon a news.xml file.

In this way each project can have a full range of files for project info:

- description.xml
- news.xml
- changes.xml
- todo.xml
- developers.xml
etc...

Cocoon is about the core, Forrest is an application of it. I find it a
bit disturbing that it's about Cocoon==us, Forrest&&Lenya==them in these
talks. Forrest was made exactly for this purpose, for making the Cocoon,
Xmlapache, etc websites, I don't know why you keep on saying to forget
it for now. If you want to start building the navigations, trails,
tables of contents incrementally, why can't it be done in Forrest?

Anyway, I'm just a single voice, I'll shut up for now. See ya on
forrest-dev if you like.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -