cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [OT] Digital Video Amarcord
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:37:20 GMT
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> that would rock. don't know if there is a SMIL player for linux, though.

Realplayer8 will (just about) do it. We'd already decided here that we'd
re-record David's presentation (with all powerpoint effects and a
steinway ;-) and use it as an exemplar of fun with SMIL ... but I guess if
all of us were hacking on all the presentations, it shouldn't take too
long....

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk