cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From manfred.wei...@rzb.at
Subject Antwort: RE: [Portal] future and design questions
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:17:18 GMT

Hi!

We are using the portal aswell, and did some extensions like the
ApplicationCoplet and the Cachingcoplet in
cooperation with Carsten from s&n.

Our main goal was on application integration. That means to run any
existing webapp inside a coplet, featuring
starting a new instance of an embedded webapp. Aggregating the "normal"
portal menu with the menu of the integrated webapp.

Also javascripts, java-applets and layers are from the embedded webapp are
reused inside the coplet.

We are also going to implement some new features eg admin tools for
customizing and personalzation.
Maybe we could collaborate?

regards
Manfred