cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Wolfgang.Ma...@unisg.ch
Subject Cocoon survey
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:04:47 GMT
Dear Cocoon community member,

just a short notice on the current status of the survey.

Currently about 20 developers (referring to their responses they appear to
be very active in the Cocoon community) have replied which is a good ratio.

Nevertheless for a clear picture of the Cocoon developer community it is
necessary to collect at least 40-50 responses.

Therefore I would like to encourage those of you who haven't replied yet to
do so till the 1st of November.

This encouragement is addressed to all of you including those who are young
in the community, contribute documentation or code even on a small scale.

Thanks a lot

Wolfgang Maass

----- Weitergeleitet von Wolfgang Maass/MCM/UNISG/CH am 27.10.2003 09:50
-----
|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Wolfgang Maass  |
|         |                           |
|         |           03.10.2003 18:57|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        An:      dev@cocoon.apache.org
                                                       |
  |        Kopie:
                                                       |
  |        Thema:   Cocoon survey

the direction of the =mcminstitute of the University of St. Gallen.

With this survey we will investigate the organisational structure of the
Cocoon developer community in detail. Results will be open to all members
and will be published by the Cocoon mailing lists.

All personal data will be treated strictly confidential. Only aggregated
data will be published.

This survey can be accessed until the 17th of October 2003 by the following
http://www.mcm.unisg.ch/org/mcm/survey_wma.nsf/web.login

Because we omitted to use logins, we would kindly ask you to work through
this questionaire just one time from the start to the end in one session.

Thank you very much for your support and see you in Ghent

Wolfgang Maass

=mcminstitute, University of St. Gallen