cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject XSP logicsheet with a recursive call template stops server
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:34:50 GMT

I use Cocoon 2.0.4.
I want to build a tree structure with nested tree elements, but I don't
know how much elements I get from a stack,  I've destinated before.
If a recursive call of the called template is made in the logicsheet (
      <xsl:template name="nextBelow">

            <xsp:element name="SELECT">
                  <xsp:attribute name="name">
                  <xsp:attribute name="file">
                  <xsp:attribute name="navfile">

                        <xsp:attribute name="category">

                  <xsl:variable name="test" >

                      <xsl:value-of select="$test" />

                  <xsl:call-template name="nextBelow" />
            <!--  -->

the transformation of the xsp-file to a java-file fails and the server is

It seems there is produced an endless loop by this transformation.
It is necessary for me that the elements are nested.
Is there any other possibility to produce a nested tree with unlimited
elements  with XSP and logicsheets?

I hope anybody can help me!

Georg Stengl
web2CAD AG