cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] Doco
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:39:25 GMT
Stefano,

+1

Looks like a good plan that takes the ForrestBot idea, builds on it,
integrates other things, seems secure and scalable, provides the opportunity
for "anyone" to help write documentation, but provides multiple points
oversight.  The proposed workflow institutionalizes RTC, but the project can
always revert a change if others disagree with the decision to approve the
change.

I do think that we want to try to enure that we have sufficient security in
the system to prevent someone from making an unwanted change and then
spoofing an approval.  Perhaps we could require SMTP AUTH over SSL for the
moderators?

	--- Noel