cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] Doco
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:33:58 GMT
> He's not questioning whether it's encrypted.  His point is, doco sends
> an email to an address, and you respond.  It gives very little control,
> even if there is a compromise.

AIUI, the proposed solution would allow "anyone" to edit content, and
contribute it as a "patch".  Content could include defacements, changes to
.htaccess, and CGI scripts.  So long as we can maintain oversight, this is
OK.  But if someone can spoof the oversight, then I would be concerned.

I am not trying to shoot this idea down.  I think it is a good thing to do,
and will really help.

	--- Noel