cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Release 2.1.3? (Was: Re: [FYI] Apache Cocoon Directory Traversal Vulnerability)
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:57:52 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> > 
> > We had a lot of changes in the last weeks (although it might be minor
> > ones), we should ensure that everything works as it should and test
> > everything.
> > We now have the "official freeze period" before the release, as well.
> > 
> > Now, on this basis, I would suggest a release in two weeks from now,
> > either on the 6th or the 10th of November.
> > 
> > And: Are there any outstanding issues?
> > 
> > What do you think?
> > 
> > Carsten
> 
> If we wait til November I will suggest to release after FirstFriday on 
> November, 7th.
> 
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday
> 
Ah, yes, you're right - we should then start the freeze period after
the "FirstFriday" and make the release on the following thursday,
the 13th (thank god, it's not a friday, the 13th).

Carsten

Mime
View raw message