cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl SitemapSource.java
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:42:14 GMT
Hi,

I just changed the core of Cocoon :) hopefully fixing it the last
time (before we completly rewrite it...)

Could you all please test if you experience any problems using
the cocoon: protocol, especially cascading the use of it?
The provided test case of bug 22377 now runs well.

BTW, if you are curious why I was late for the panel yesterday
afternoon at the GT, I was hunting the bug.

Carsten