cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [GT2003] Thank you
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:29:03 GMT
Unfortunately the GT is over now :(

I would like to take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU
to everyone being involved especially to Steven, Marc and
Bruno (and all helping them) for organizing this great event.

The hackathon on monday was really an interesting experience.
A big thank you to Marc and Bertrand organizing and moderating
the whole day and of course to all the bug hunters helping
decreasing our outstanding issues in bugzilla! Thanks!
This showed that working together on the bugs is really very
effizient, so we should try to repeat it somehow in the
near future.

And of course: another Thank You to all attendees.

See you next year!

Carsten