cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [RT] Updating the website
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:38:54 GMT
Due to my nice(?) rearranging of the docs we are not able
to update our website without breaking some external links.
And this is (to say it friendly) very bad.

But we have updated/new docs that should be published asap. So
how can we manage this?

Stefano had an impressing (wild) idea at the GT which sounds
very cool, but will unlikely not happen today or tomorrow.
I personally wanted to update the site asap, at least with
the next release for 2.1.3 - our great bug fix release.

I wanted to start this RT to discuss some possibilities, so
here are some:

a) I revert the structural changes (cause in the end it's my
   fault)
b) We update and don't care about external links
c) We update and care a little bit about external links and
   redirect a 404 to let's say the start page

Thoughts?

Carsten