cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [vote] Changing the mime type setting of a reader [was [RT]...]
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:34:25 GMT
Ok, I think we have enough votes with +(>0), I didn't count a -1 for
this order of execution:

 - MIME type declared on the reader instance
 - MIME type declared for the reader component
 - Ask the Reader for a MIME type. A *.doc reader could peek
   into the file
   and return either text/plain or application/vnd.msword.
 - MIME type declared in WEB-INF/web.xml or by the server.

There is one thing we forgot :) Is this a change for 2.2 or for 2.1.x?
This change is (a little bit) incompatible, so it might be a
candidate for 2.2.

What do you think?

Carsten