cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Portal] future and design questions
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:23:23 GMT

HTH
Carsten
-----Original Message-----
From: ġURDINA Michal [mailto:Michal.Durdina@assetsoft.sk]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:56 PM
To: Cocoon-dev
Subject: RE: [Portal] future and design questions

Thank you for prompt answers!
Our team can eventually choose cocoon as portal solution
(we really have good and long-term experiences with cocoon).
Therefore we can eventually help on developing and testing
tasks and provide valuable feedback from the real world
applications environment.
For this purpose we need to know additional information about
the status of current implementation of portal-engine block.
We would like to know, how much work is left that needs to
be done. Could you please summarize those specific tasks that
are left for finishing the block to be fully functional and
eventually how much time they would take?
Thank you,
Michal