cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Renaming Woody to "Cocoon Forms" ?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:13:38 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I think there was agreement on Monday about this, do we need a vote, or
> am I mistaken about the agreement?
I think we had consensus, however not all committers attended the hackathon,
so it might be that someone is -1 on it and has a good reason.

> Naming it "Cocoon Forms" is a nice parallel to "Cocoon Flow", and shows
> that we're betting the farm on it, which I like.
+1

> We can probably keep Woody as the block name though, in homage to the
> great sandwiches delivered to the great original authors of Cocoon
> Forms ;-)
I had a "Woody" yesterday; well...it's not that bad.

But I think that it makes sense to rename the block as well. If someone
is looking for form handling he will soon notice that the "form" block
is about forms. But that's not visible if we keep the name "woody".

Carsten