cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [RT] Separation of Blocks and Avalon
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:12:41 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote

> We can do it whenever you like.  I just need to know when you
> guys want it. When I have the green light, I will start working on it.

Great, Berin! In the meantime, we had discussed that we don't want
to do blocks and fortress at the same time, but one after the other.
So, we have just to decide the order, I guess.

I have the perception, that you Berin, can start right now. Is this right?
And I also have the perception that blocks could in theory start right now
but perhaps need some more pollishing before really touching code.
So from my POV: fortress first then blocks.

What do others think?

Carsten