cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Release 2.1.3? (Was: Re: [FYI] Apache Cocoon Directory Traversal Vulnerability)
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:06:11 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:

> Tony Collen wrote:
> > Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.securiteam.com/securitynews/6W00L0U8KC.html
> >>
> >> Hey, someone wanted to test the Cocoon community :-)
> >>
> >> Joerg
> >>

> > Hm, I think we should consider releasing 2.1.3 as a security update.
>
> +1  I thought Carsten had already proposed a date because of the
> Gettogether improvements?

We had a lot of changes in the last weeks (although it might be minor
ones), we should ensure that everything works as it should and test
everything.
We now have the "official freeze period" before the release, as well.

Now, on this basis, I would suggest a release in two weeks from now,
either on the 6th or the 10th of November.

And: Are there any outstanding issues?

What do you think?

Carsten