cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [site docs] build failing
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:25:09 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Building the docs failed because plan/changes.rss could not
> > be generated (no pipeline found).
> > I just checked in a hack to the doc sitemap, so this pipeline
> > is now found and building the docs, especially the site docs
> > works again.
> >
> > Does anyone know where plan/changes.rss is used and why?
>
> Changes.rss is created from changes.xml by Forrest to give an RSS feed
> from the changes. It's included in the changes.xml page as a link.
>
> See this as an example:
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/changes.html
>
> It's strange, is there no sitemap that does this in your forrest? wierd...

It was, but the incoming request is plan/changes.rss and we had
a matcher for "**changes.rss" that forwarded this to the status sitemap
that only matches against "changes.rss". As there request uri
was passed on without any changes, the status sitemap didn't match.
I changed the mount statemenet in our sitemap, so the value for "**"
is removed and than it works but is obviously wrong.

Carsten