cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:10:04 GMT
Arrrrggghhhhh, ok :) I accidentally committed my changes that remove
the deprecated stuff...dum di dum di dum...

So, I suggest to change the policy: *if* someone vetoes on removing
the deprecated stuff, I will revert these changes on friday.

BTW, don't worry, it 2.2 currently doesn't compile, but that's ok!
Carsten