cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject RE: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 05:48:17 GMT
Ok, well i gave up on the XSP for now... I want to use flow and woody anyway
:P

The samples do not work.. NoClassDefFoundError:
/com/sun/jdori/model/jdo/JDOModelException

I look in the block.. and got confused about what exactly wants to throw
it.. it doesn't exist in the jar....

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Gallardo [mailto:agallardo@agsoftware.dnsalias.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 3:02 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...

JD Daniels dijo:
> Antonio's post about druid got me going again.....

We are in the same road! ;-)

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, you will see.

> Anyone help me?? arrggh

Take it easy. :-)

Please first review if the samples are working for you. Currently, there
are just 2 samples working. Both with JDO. There is one sample with XSP
and another with woody.

I will try to check why are you getting this error.

> Antonio, have you got this to actually work!?!?!?

Yep. Check the samples on the CVS version. The samples must work if you
put the jdo.jar and jdori.jar in lib/locals.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.