cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject RE: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:55:54 GMT
Yes I have hsqldb...

I just did a fresh CVS checkout and clean build, and ran it with just cocoon
servlet...

Here is the full stacktrace:

Original Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/jdori/model/jdo/JDOModelException

	at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStorePMF.getStoreManager(Unknown Source)

	at com.sun.jdori.common.PersistenceManagerImpl.getStoreManager(Unknown
Source)

	at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.getConnector(Unknown Source)

	at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.beginInternal(Unknown Source)

	at com.sun.jdori.common.TransactionImpl.begin(Unknown Source)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.EmployeeImpl.retrieve(EmployeeImpl.java:82)

	at
)

	at
.java:25)

	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call(NativeJavaMethod.java:230)

	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)

	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(Conti
nuationInterpreter.java:1105)

	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(Conti
nuationInterpreter.java:190)

	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(Conti
nuationInterpreter.java:138)

	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedFunctionImpl.call(Interprete
dFunctionImpl.java:121)

	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.c
allFunction(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:522)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invoke(C
allFunctionNode.java:181)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
e(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
ineNode.java:163)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
linesNode.java:155)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:354)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:307)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNod
e.java:132)

[...]

	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1104)

	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:360)

	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandl
er.java:294)

	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:558)

	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1714)

	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext
.java:507)

	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1664)

	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:775)

	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:939)

	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:792)

	at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:201)

	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)

	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java