cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject RE: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:13:11 GMT
Yes the database block is built as well.

I just did a clean build with jdo.jar and jdori.jar in lib/local

They are in WEB-INF/lib in the build directory

Hsql is working.. the petstore sample is working fine.

I even tried using ParanoidCocoonServlet.....

If you look inside your jdori.jar, is the class JDOModelException there? I
just got mine from sun today.... I wonder if I have an incorrect
version.....

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Gallardo [mailto:agallardo@agsoftware.dnsalias.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:02 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...

JD Daniels dijo:
> Original Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/sun/jdori/model/jdo/JDOModelException
>
> 	at org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStorePMF.getStoreManager(Unknown Source)

Did you have database block?

where you have deployed the jdo.jar and the jdori.jar?

It looks like the jar are not at all or cocoon can not find the jars.

Try to put the jdo.jar and jdori.jar in lib/local then do a build.sh clean
and then build again.

I am really interested why this works for me and not for you. I will be
here this night, because I have many work to do. But I will stay also
checking mails from you. OK?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo